13262538

Please could you give me any advice myself and my ex partner

Please could you give me any advice myself and my ex partner bought a house just after our child was born however 10 months later she left me with our child and has been living in private accommodation, I've had regular access to my child and pay maintenance. it's been almost a year now since my ex partner left and now wants to move back in with me even though we are not together and she has not payed anything towards mortgage please help and let me know if she can do this?? I have also remortgaged to pay my ex partner £10,000 to come off the mortgage which is what she agreed to but now refusing to sign
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The property is worth £97,000 and I've just remogaged to give my ex £10,000 which is what she asked for and now refusing to sign. I saved £10,000 for a deposit on my first property on my own but when I met my ex I sold my house to buy a different one and put her on the morgage she lived there for 10 months then left me that was a year ago
What is the full amount outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
£73.000 untill I get the remortgage I've put in for. My ex agreed to £10,000 months ago and now saying she's moving back in instead yet she has not contributed towards the morgage and left almost a year ago
Can she afford to pay the mortgage and bills if she lives there without you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No she's a part time hairdresser on minimum wage
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
While I was with my ex I also took out a £10,000 loans in my name and got a new car which is in her name and she still has I'm still paying the loan over £400 per month on top of paying maintenece and also have our child every weds untill thurs and every weekend
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You replied
19 March 2015 17:40 EST
My apologies for the delay.
Just to check - since the remortgage is the property now held in your sole name?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay I'm in work, I'm still waiting for the remortgage to go through just had the house valued for £97 my ex agreed to £10,000 to take her name off but now refusing even though she has her own place and new partner
How much is still outstanding on the car loan?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
About 10,000 is left on the loan for the car
As a joint owner of the property your ex is entitled to return to the property if she wishes to do so.
In addition you are under a duty to help house your child until the child is 18 - and that could mean your ex remaining in the property with the child until then.
HOWEVER she will need to pay the mortgage and the bills - and you will only have to pay child maintenance - which will be 12% of your gross income less a deduction for the time that the child spends with you.
I suggest that you make an appointment with a Family mediator
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
so that you have support in discussing matters with her so that she understands her position!
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details