13262538

Clare, ex husband will not disclose his full frank disclosure.

Customer Question

Hi Clare, ex husband will not disclose his full frank disclosure. All togther 4 questionnaire was raised he nas not responded properly with documentary evidence.
He will continue to be dishonest. Will he ordered to answer any more or the judge will hopefully accept that he is being dishonest clearly hiding? He is still able to answer when we rasied where all the funds comimg from in to his account?
I do hope this goes to direct to final hearing we are just going round in circles.
If ex brother does not attend at this hearing this Monday what likely might happen?
Many Thanks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The fact that he i snot being honest shoudl help you because his avoidance of the questions does suggest that your version of the facts is the truthful one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if I remarry will the current claim against my ex husband be affected?How much will it affect?
If ex remarries how it will affect my claim?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will my case likely go to final hearing?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you remarry your claim will be limited to just 50% of jointly owned properties.
his remarriage doe snot affect your claim
I suspect that it will go to a final hearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, would it effect how many hours new partner if he only works eg 10hours a week like part time?Would it still be 50 percent of jointly owned properties? If the ex brother does not attend will it Likely go to final. My solicitor has done everthing to find his last unknown address. Ex does know he does have connection I am sure but his not disclosing brothers forwarding address
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you remarry then you can only claim 50%of joint properties - nothing else at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, so it will be better for my interest not to remarry until the claim is all dealt with?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Very much so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, his brother has not attended at the hearing today. My barrister request to go straight to final hearing. Ex will not budge. He will not be full and frank about his bank accounts or nothing.
The barrister will also request to attach a penal notice against ex too.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Excellent news
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, the hearing went not too bad. Court ordered schedule of deficiencies. What does this entail?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That means your solicitor making a list of all the questions that he has not answered
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will he be given another chance to answer these questions again by judge order?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
He will be told he has to answer them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, but he has been given emense opportunities to answer. Why would judge give him another chance to answer? If he still does not answer then what would be likely to happen?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
At this stage it is a matter of actually identifying what information he ha snot yet given
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I feel he is just getting away with all this. Judge is giving chances after chances. All the debt I am in will the judge not take that in to consideration? How many more hearings will this now take ?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is a process - a step by step process that the judge is following so that if he does make an award fully in your favour it cannot be appealed
It is a good sign
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor did say she was not expecting the judge to order schedule of deficiencies. She was really happy with that outcome. My barrister did say that there is good chance of success. If ex brother does not attend the two houses name changed back to ex husbands then to me. So there is hope. It's just the hearings how many hearings will this take?
It's clearly evident that ex is definitely hiding that is why he is not being fully honest with his bank disclosures also the Answers he is giving is not reasonable.
The judge will consider the Debts I am in at the next hearing the same judge will sit at hearing. Judge is very concerned why the brother is not attending the hearings. Ex knows where his brother is but he won't disclose his address because he is running away from immigration.
I think ex might end up in serious trouble.
Judge did comment my case is in big mess and complicated.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
As I said it does seem positive
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, how many more hearings will it likely to take? Also I am in high debt can I go to my local CAB with all my bank statements ask for there advice. How to repay them back if I am only recieve ESA benefit I am in debt because of paying my legal fees because of the financial
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid only your solicitor can tell you that - but the CAB for debt is a good idea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, Is there a possibility I can apply legal aid to continue my case? I might not be eligible?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Highly unlikely I am afraid - and if you did all the money spent on it would be deducted from your award
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor will write to SRA wether my solicitor can still represent me the judge requires a letter because of conflict of interest ex brother was their client.
I am hoping they can keep me!!
Other wise I will have to be represented by another firm.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Fingers crossed then!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes I hope so all these changes I really don't know how I am coping with all this. Ex is just sticking with the agreement of £11,000. Still he is not willing to come to a reasonable negotiations. This is clear evidence he doesn't want to give me nothing. That's why his Behaviour indicates also his lack of disclosure and unanswered questions to all the four questionmairs my
Solicitor has raised.
His not agreeing to the valuations because he is still saying there his brothers. His brother is still not attending. Why do you think his brother is not coming forward ex knows where his brother is but he will not say.
IS ex getting away with all this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No the court seem to be taking it seriously so there is a reasonable chance of success
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, why doesnt ex want to give me nothing? Is it because I left him or his just financially want to destroy me he is using his power and control?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Very Likely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, is there a major reason why ex is being difficult? Is it because he can get away for all this? I will give up?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
He is just not a nice man Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what could likely happen at the next hearing?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hopefully the Judge will take evidence and make a decision
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have just seen ad in paper that ex has sold under subject to contract the house on his brothers name. While proceedings is still taking? While my solicitor has made aware to the land registry these properties.
I will have to sue my solicitor.
I am so shocked.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why woudl you sue your solicitor?
The fact that it is being sold is not your solicitor's fault - and it does not change your case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, she applied matrimonial home rights he was able to get £37,000 remortgage. He is not showing all his 5 years bank statements. His also not answered reasonably four questionnaires. He has been given chances after chances. My solicitor did Everythimg to serve his brother. Ex is now selling the house in his brothers name his remortgaged nearly all house value of MH. My solicitor has written to land registry. I just do not understand how he is getting away with all this ? Hw is doing what ever he likes to stop me getting a penny. His getting away all this . Once the court is aware what might happen in this scenario
Many thanks Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing the solicitor can do at this stage to stop the sale - but she can get an order freezing the proceeds of sale
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it has been ordered by judge the properties not to be sold until the proceedings end. How does the agent put in for sale if it has been ordered?
How can my solicitor freeze the sale?
If she has written to Land registry?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
If that Order has been made then all you need to do is tell your Solicitor that the property is being marketed and she will take it from there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it already happened once in January it was off the market now this Thursday news paper I saw in newspaper advertiser.
If it was stopped in January why is it still back on market? I am so confused Clare.
Why is he doing all this?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the house been sold two weeks ago. I have informed my solicitor she is not in office today. I really do not understand how the estate agent managed to sell the property of their is a court order?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is simply more bad behaviour by your ex - which will further strengthen your case at court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, just got hold of my solicitor she has spoken to estate agent she was told property is not yet sold there is ownership issues. It will really put ex into trouble. My solicitor will write to court and fax to the land registry that the property cannot be sold because of court order is still in place.
I am bit relieved now she is doing everything she can but ex wil be in big trouble.
It's all going to go against him.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Indeed he will
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor contacted direct to the land registry has made them aware. Also the estate agent. Estate agent manager was very rude to my solicitr. She has also made court of this.
Can the solicitor take legal action against the estate agent?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No there is no action that can be taken against the Estate Agent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor has threatened with breach of court order it could lead to criminal offence If property to be sold.
Also ex brother is part of proceedings. Estate agents manager is being very unhelpful and only taking on instructions by the ex brother's there has been complications about owner ship they are not able to sell.
The agent maybe called in court.
Do you think that might happen to give evidence?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I think it is unlikely that that will happen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, but my solicitor will show all documentary evidence
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
yes but bringing the Estate agent to court is still not likely to be necessary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, do you think ex will be in big trouble with the behaviour that he is doing throughout these proceedings?
My solicitor has put in an urgent request to the court to order ex husband and his brother not to sell these properties. I don't think we will need to attend court for this order?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
His behaviour will certainly annoy the court - it is unlikely that you will need to attend the hearing for that order
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I think it has already annoyed the court from day one. It's because the court is being very very careful before court making any decisions. The judge to make the right decsion so ex can not appeal.
I just hope at the next hearing the judge take it direct to final hearing.
Not too long to wait.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I hope so as well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Clare, I had ordered online land registry documents the two properties are still in ex's brothers name. So that is good to know.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is reassuring
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, schedule of defiences at the next hearing will ex be given another chance to answer or it may go to final hearing?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is likely that it will be listed on to the final hearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what is likely going to be specifically on the two properties because ex's brother is not attending these hearings.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is no way of guessing I am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, for the past week I have been sleeping too much and feeling really depressed and tearful. I am just missing my two boys. I feel helpless I am not able to do anything for them. I feel worthless.
I have been to my Gp it's depression loss of my children. I feel I am at a loss. How can I cope with all this?
I have failed my children
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No one can be surprised at how you feel Asma - you have had the most appalling few years.
Let the doctor help you and treat yourself well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I think might refer me to mental health team. The medication I am on its not seem to be helping me at all. Also I am sleeping too much.
It's all the financial stress I am under and loss of my two youngest children.
I am getting constant head aches too.
I just want all the stress to go away.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It may be time to change your medication - talk to your doctor about it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, I have an appointment in a few weeks time with my doctor. I was on my current mediaction for over two years. It's not helping. If I am refered back to the mental health team will it affect my future? If I do apply to discharge C/O for my childen, will talking therapy help?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The medication may need changing - and yes talking therapy may help and getting help will not negatively affect your position
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, how many months will it take for me get better? Once the outcome of the property matter is resolved I am hoping to have reasonable settlement.
Get all my debts out the way. I still feel it's all my fault I let my children down and I feel all my children hate me for ever for what I have done to them.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It will take time to recover Asma - just give yourself time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the schedule of deficiencies will it be sent at court and ex's solicitor?Will ex have to answer by the next hearing? And if his answers are similar answers to the four questionnaires. It's not reasonable. Will it likely to go final hearing?
In cross examination ex will not be truthfull. Will this annoy the judge more?
His credibility will lack at the hearing
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
He does indeed lack credibility - and he will be expected to answer then by the next hearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what does lack credibility mean? His is not even answering where al these money coming into his accounts also his saying his claiming ESA benefits? How can somebody claim and receiving all this funds in and out in his accounts?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It means that he is not likely to be believed
It also looks like potential benefit fraud
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, he said in his form E he is getting ESA but his not showed it in any of his recent bank statements it's all showing large amounts Of funds paid in and out of his account.
That is why he is not showing the bank statements his ESA is getting paid in.
Can the court report to DWp if there is suspicion of benefit fraud?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No but once the case s over you can!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the hearing is listed for next week. My solicitor has not heard anything from the SRA.
Only three weeks ago was the last hearing. Can the hearing go ahead without the response from SRA?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes it should be able to go ahead
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my two children are placed with prospective adopters I recieved a call from Sw. When will the adopters make an application for adoption order?
What other changes can I demonstrate?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The Adoption Order will follow in about 10 weeks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can I request for my children to be granted guardian ship order or care order for my two boys to remain in long term fostering?
Can I again request the court I want to revoke PO I know it may not work but it's a try.
Is there any other changes I can do during these weeks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
No my dear there is nothing you can do now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, when I get notification at court will I given an opportunity to speak?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes but it is not wise to go - you cannot prevent what will happen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can there be possibility adopters can change their minds and foster my two boys instead?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No Asma there isn't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what is schedule of discrepancies mean? My solicitor has to file to court by 10/4 because of the property applicatipn!
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is a list of areas where his disclosure does not match his version of the facts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what does deemed service mean?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It means that it is assumed that he has seen them even if he does not acknowledge them and they were not put in his hands
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am sorry Clare I did not understand that answer can you explain this again.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It means that even if there is no outside evidence that the person has received the papers it is assumed that he had
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, thank you yes I understand. The hearing will go ahead next week. If ex denies he did not put the house back on the market he says he does not know nothing about the re sale how can we prove this that it was his brother or ex did this behalf of his brother. His brotjer is not attending the court or not following the court order how could we prove its ex dealing with all this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is a matter for the court to decide
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the hearing is going ahead anyway. It's up to the judge what he/ she will next order! Ex is definitely going to be in trouble it won't look good at all. If the deem service is satisfied then the other side will have no excuse to raise in court that brother was not served.
By the 18/5 is the main hearing will ex have to answer the Defiencies by then? My solicitors has raised 33 deficiencies!!
It is quite a lot if does not answer properly then what may happen next?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is all good news
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I think time is running out for ex now. It's all going to come out the real truth of who is behind in these two properties his lack of answers it's not good enough for him also his brother not attending which is a really good sign. I have a good barrister that will representing me next week. It has to come to an end one day all this. Ex thought he can get away with all this
He can run but he can't hide also
Same for his brother
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I recieved a letter from Credit Card company for default.
I don't know what to do now shall I show this to the barrister at the hearing?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can do so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, I don't know I am feeling a bit anxious about the hearinh coming up. My solicitor will not attend. Just the barister. I am bit nervous how ex is going to be?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You will be fine.
tell the usher that you need somewhere safe to wait
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the main hearing is on 18/5/15. If ex husband does not answer the schedule of discrepencies will it likely go to the final hearing? Is it all eventually coming to end?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
Yes it is likely to be listed for a final hearing soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, it has gone on long enough. Will it go any longer? Or it will end very soon?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It will take a little longer - but not too much I hope
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, I am not sure what will happen tomorrow I do hope judge gives a good restriction order to both ex and his brother hearing.
Atleast it will stop from selling the two houses.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
I hope it goes well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am sure the other side will have another excuse against me!! My solicitor has tried her best barrister will do his best to convince the judge to put restriction order. If ex denies he did not put it back on market also if his brother does not attend? What may happen?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
At this stage it will be a matter of how upset the Judge is with him!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the judge has ordered for the estate agent to disclose where ex brother is also to provide the solicitors details who is acting for ex brother regarding the sale. Also details of the purchaser and thier solicitors details.
My solicitor to serve the order by next week.
The judge cannot add brother to the court order once the estate agent has provided the info my solicitor can apply an injunction against ex brother.
So the estate agent will hopefully where his brothers forwarding address. Do you think it's a good outcome today?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, I am waiting for your reply.
AsmA
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes I think that is an excellent outcome
C;are
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, do you think the estate agent will comply with court order? If they don't or they show excuses what can happen? Two things left to do deem service to apply also to hear from SRA!
Ex was not happy at all that the estate agent have to disclose all these info no later 24/4/15 they only have 10 days.
Ex brother as usual still not attending the hearings.
It's clearly evident the brother is not the real owner his name just been used to purchase so ex doesn't give me nothing
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes I think the Estate Agent will do so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, because the Estate Agent manager knows ex husband on personal that's why I think the manager may not cooperate with court Order! Can the judge put in force if the manager does not comply?
Many Thanks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The manager will have to answer to his employers so I suspect he will cooperate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, the court sent the order today my solicitor hopefully will recieve by tomorrow she will send the order by recorded delivery/ fax.
They have to respond by 24/04/15 4pm. I bet they ask for more time. It's only just 10 days. I am sure the manager will ask for time from court.
Can that happen?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if ex does not answer properly the defiencies will it likely to go to trial?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes it will go to trial
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, that is so good to know because I don't think I can carry on any more hearings and the fees any more. The next hearing is 18/5/15. It is costing me so much I am in so
Much debt. Also I am
Sure it's costing ex aswel. His doing all this for me to give up. Not to get nothing. It is likely his brother will never turn up. If he does not then judge will have to made an decsion on the two houses. It will be very interesting to see if ex answers the final deficiencies. What answrs he give.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well it will indeed be interesting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, once we here from SRA and deem service has been applied also the court to receive response from the Estate Agent. All evidence will be put together for judge decide should it go trial or not.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if the estate agent denies he did not recieve court order delays the process. How can we prove that they recieved the court order. Will the court give the estate agent more time? He will say he needs more time. It's going to take more time then if he does not cooperate
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do not worry your solicitor will have covered this and obtained permission to serve via fax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor has recieved court order today she will send via fax/ recorded delivery. Estate agent has to respond by 24/04/15. Can I ask the solicitor wether I can withdrw claim on the two houses and just go for FMH? Because it's taking ever so long with the two houses.
I am not able to continue paying any more legal fees
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You should wait until the outcome of this latest application - otherwise considerable funds will have been wasted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, if brother does attend the trial of the final hearing can judge still make an decsion on these two houses?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, sorry I meant it brother does NOT attend trial can judge make decsion on the houses?
I am so sorry I meant does NOT?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I guessed that - and the answer is the same
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, because ex brother is not attending not complying with court order and if the estate agent is able to identify who the real owner is then what can happen? Ex used his brothers name as a trustee but the beneficary is ex?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is what you are hoping for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes I am hoping for if my barrister can satisfy the judge that ex is the beneficiary and he only used his brothers name.
The estate agent will have to provide ID of seller ID purchaser also both parties solicitors details.
If he does then that's fine if he finds excuses then the estate agent manager is involved with ex husband conspiracy.
Estate agent manager knows ex husband on a personal basis.
It will better for his sake to say the truth about ex brother he must know his forwarding address.
If the house is sold under STC
I will have to wait next week if he does respond to my solicitor. If he does not he will be then dragged to court.
We are getting there slowly the truth will prevail. Main issue is where is the brother ?why is he not attending the hearings? If he is ever going to attend?
All complicated. Judge did comment twice this case is getting out of hand.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
At least the judge is staying on top of matters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, judge is fully aware something is not right. Ex will eventually get caught not too long once judge has all evidence in front of him truth will prevail.
I have worked so hard and my solicitor has all that money I have spent. Ex knows where his brother is but will not say because truth will come out
That's why his hiding him
If it was his house his brother would have attend these hearings it's not rocket science I am not sure what more the judge requires?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what does 'subject to contract mean'' does this mean fully sold??
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It means that an offer has been made but a sale is not yet certain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what more information will the Judge require to justify that the brother is not real owner of those two houses?
What more evidence can we give brother is not attending these hearings
Many thanks Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I think your solicitor has done everything that can be done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have heard that ex brother has been deported to bangladesh. I got a relative to talk to his brother back in bangladesh he confirms his brother was deported two months ago.
How can we prove to court that ex brother is so longer in the country?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, waiting for your reply
Asma