13262538

If i can not trace my x and take the matter to court to change

Customer Question

If i can not trace my x and take the matter to court to change my sons name how sucsessful are cases that can not trace x and x not having contact but pay maintenance that is paid via deduction of earnings as he does not oay unless its deducted. Also my sib is desparate will the court judge take this into cobsideration?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You will be able to trace him as in the ned if the Private detective cannot do it then the court will do so via so the CSA
The fact that your son wishes to change his name will be of the greatest importance which is why you need the Social Worker to confirm his wishes