13262538

Claire, claire i sent the letter you drafted

Customer Question

Hi Claire, Hi claire i sent the letter you drafted for me which i thank you so much. I have now rcved a response from their solicitor stating that they will make an emergency request for an earlier hearing. We already have a hearing in place for the 22nd april can the emergency hearing be within the next few days as after that i am on holiday. To make sure no contact is missed i myself made the arrangements and have already a space for my daughter this week so contact is not missed and told His solocitors. The order does state i can bring matters to court but i am on holiday so see no point. What do u suggest as i see i have taken responsibility made the arrangement at the centre and should wait for the 22 april at the end of the day the court order has been breached by the paternal grandmother and also his solicitor confirmed on the 2 march stated that he is going on pilgrimage on the 28 march and wanted to take my daughter and now neither he or the paternal grandma are going. they say one thing and do another. there is so much evidence of his inconsistency. I feel I deserve to enjoy my hoiday after all the chaos he and his solictors have caused of address disclosure.

I don't want to be critisiced by courts for not bringing the matter back in court iand he did as the court order states I should bring it to court if any misbehavior but with easter I want to enjoy my holiday.

How long are you away for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
From the 6 april til 12 april then 13 april i am in training for work and 22 april is the hearing. I cant see with the emergency hearing being before 22 april
In that case I suggest that you write this to them
" Thank you for your letter of xxxx
I assumed that since the hearing is now less than four weeks away, that your client was meant to be away on Pilgrimage for much of that and I myself will be away for a week there was little chance of the matter getting before the Judge prior to the hearing - which is why I have arranged for the contact to revert to the centre so that my child doe snot miss contact in the mean time.
If you believe that it can be done - remembering my holiday dates are xxxxx then I look forward to receiving the Notice of hearing"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so so much. Thank you thank you.
You are most welcome