13262538

my wife solicitor's has sent me a form E and to attend mediation

Customer Question

my wife solicitor's has sent me a form E and to attend mediation to disclose my financial disclosure. Do I really need to disclose that if I feel vulnerable or can I request my wife from her solicitor's that I simply wish to proceed the divorce without my finanancial disclosure
May I ask why you do not wish to deal with the financial side of the divorce at this stage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I feel vulerable and I have worked payment and received cash which was not declared so what can I do clare if my wife will discover it during mediation that I earn more than expected in cash every months.She doesn't live with me since 1 and a half years.i have 2 bank account if I have to declared by obligation 1 bank or both that's why I am worry about.

So what is the best for me I would need that answer..

thanks

How long were you married and are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes ms Claire I was married since 2003.My wife went on holiday in summer 2013 with my two children.While she was away I spoken to her and we just had an argument over the phone and then she stop contact with me.She did not returned on her due date in September,Someone was acting as a councillor to reassure me since August 2013 while they were on hoiday but the person who were were acting counselling were countless and was on her side as he was her friend(Pastor) She took the children away and made a false allegation which I have fully denied and did not returned home since that I am currently send c4 form for children custody as the court just found her details after 1 year and hearing on 22th april and then from December 2014 she started petition for divorce which I am going through all this.

Now we are going through mediation I don't know what to do as my wife solicitor want me to disclose my financial disclosure is that any possibility not to go through by requesting her in writing to her Solicitor's

Thanks Ravi

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes ms Claire I was married since 2003.My wife went on holiday in summer 2013 with my two children.While she was away I spoken to her and we just had an argument over the phone and then she stop contact with me.She did not returned on her due date in September,Someone was acting as a councillor to reassure me since August 2013 while they were on hoiday but the person who were acting counselling were countless and was on her side as he was her friend(Pastor) She took the children away and made a false allegation which I have fully denied and my wife did not returned home since that I have sent send c4 form for children custody as the court just found her details after 1 year and hearing on 22th april and then from December 2014 she started petition for divorce which I am going through all this.

Thanks Ravi

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was married since 2003 and I have 3 years old daughter and 11 years old son

I am so very sorry but I am afraid that you cannot opt out of dealing with the financial side of the divorce.
You do not have to fill in the form or attend mediation if you do not wish to do so - but she will then make an application to the court for the financial issues to be dealt with - and then you will have no choice but to make a full financial disclosure.
It would be much better to try and deal with matters using Family mediation - as this will also enable you to deal with the issues regarding the children
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thanks a lot I think I will disclose what I will.I have 2 property 1 where we both lived and other property renting but all into my name only will she entitle to get property 1 property or assett as we are going through divorce and also I am looking a solicitor to attend for for child custody on 22th april I don't know what will bee your cost.I would appreciate that.

Thanks Ravi

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to get a quote to represent me to court

Yes you must disclose everything I am afraid
Sadly we cannot have any contact outside of this site