How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I have been told by the police that I have access to my children

Customer Question

I have been told by the police that I have access to my children following a split.I am staying at my parents where the children should be ablletocome round but their mother is not allowing any contact.My children are 11 10 5 AND 4 year old twins
..They are locked in the house and all windows covered and she is playing a game of being scared.Please advise
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** *****
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When did you separate and when did you last see the children?