13262538

Claire, i need to submit my statement contact

hi Claire,
i need to submit my statement for future contact arrangements. although the contact was at the paternal grandmas house, yesterday it moved into a centre as gthe contact was breached by the grandma and the hearing is a few weeks away so until the hearing i want my daughter to maintain contact.
in my statement am i ok to attach a statemnt from my dad confirming the event on 21 march confirming the grandmas inappropriate behavior.
can i also attach the letter from his solicitor requesting my ex take my daughter pilgrimage so the courts can see that i am being harrassed. i also want to attach emails between me and my ex's ex wife confirming his aggressive and abusive behavior and the emailsconfirm how his family are biased and aggressive.
the emails are from 2012 between me and his ex wife but i feel they hold a lot of my ex's behavior and how me and his ex are scared and fear him.
i feel by providing the emails between me and his ex wife the court can have an understanding that this his personality and you cant change someones personalityand that clearly there is a pattern and i am just not being vindictive
What was the exact wording of the Directions Order regarding Statements?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the applicant and respondant shall file and serve statements detailing how contact has proceeded and proposals for future contact one week in advance of the next hearing. these are to be filed and served by 4 pm 7 days in advance of the next hearing

You shoudl file a separate statement from your father regarding the events of 21st March.
You can attach copies of the letters from the solicitor UNLESS they are marked Without prejudice - in which case just refer to the in your statement
The emails for his ex are NOT relevant and should not be included or referred to
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry but What does unless they are marked without prejudice mean what do I need to see on the letters they have sent me to know wether I can submit or not

thanks

They would have the words "without prejudice" on them - probably just before the letter beigins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you the letters don't state that brilliant.

thank you so much

You are most welcome