13262538

Claire, I have now received a copy of the letter sent

Hi Claire,
I have now received a copy of the letter sent to court from my ex's solicitor stating they want to bring it to the courts attention that I have breached the court order dated 18/11 and my ex refuses that a fall out took place between my father and the paternal grandmother. they are stating I have done this deliberately before the hearing to control it into the centre.
should I write a letter to the court stating that this has been done because my daughter don't miss contact or shall I just state everything in my statement as need to submit it by 15/04.
they saying I have breached it but the court order is for contact every week however prior to this issue my ex has missed 3 visits 2 claiming work commitments but chil maintence confirmed no employment in place so cant seek child maintence and the third one was missed grandma not well, rather then writing letter and going back and forth shall I just do it all in my statement.
Just deal with the events in your statement - the Curt will then see why you made the decision that you did - and that you ensured that Contact continued - so detail it all (and the mossed contacts) in your statement