13262538

I need some advise on if my husband won't sign the divorce

I need some advise on if my husband won't sign the divorce papers I have been told by my solicitor that if I don't pay 120.00 for security from court to go to his house to give papers I can't go any further with the divorce x
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You are correct - it happens often - but I am afraid that the only way of dealing with this is to do exactly what the solicitor has said has to be done
It is a matter of instructing an enquiry agent to serve the paperwork on him personally - and that is what you are being asked to pay for.
Please ask if you need further details