13262538

I have been paying csa of around 280 pm on my annual salary

I have been paying csa of around 280 pm on my annual salary of 20,000 PA for 6 years for my two children who I have to two different mothers.
One of my children's mother got re married 10 years ago and they both work full time claiming child tax credit for there other child and possibly mine at the same time.
I have been told that if they got married and both worked and claimed child tax credit that I should NOT have been paying CSA.
I also know that my other child's mother works and claimed child tax credit for working part time.
If this is true would I expect a refund from CSA and how would I go about getting it
Joe
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that it is not true,
You are liable to pay Child Maintenance so long as the child is under 20 an din full time secondary education (more than 12 hours a week)
Whether or not your ex has remarried or claimed Tax Credits is not relevant.
Please ask if you need further details