13262538

claire, i emailed my solicitor to forward me my file

hi claire,
i emailed my solicitor to forward me my file as i need to prepare my statement and submit it by the 15/04.
my solicitor has not acknowledged my email and it has been a week nothing has come thrugh. i know she is not on leave as would have out of office reply. i dont want to call as we left with conflict. please advise i dont have much time to submit my statement
Are there any outstanding invoices?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i am all upto date

In that case I suggest that you arrange for someone to call in to collect the file - with your written authorisation and make it plain that they will remain in reception until the file is given to them