13262538

claire, i am preparing my statement contact, ive

hi claire, i am preparing my statement for the contact, ive mentioned that i have had to move due to my ex knowing my address, i did plan to move in the near future as i am on council list and also as they were attending faith based school once i had moves house i wanted to move their school to state as was not content with the education in the faith based. i had discussed this with my solicitor and no date was gven to her. i moved instantly because my solicitora said they had disclosed my address, when i compalined they said an error had happened due to me residing in the sAme street and my address has not been diaclosed. they refused to compensate my sudden move as said i wasgiong to move anyway and terminated my contract. i am worried now that if i submit my statement saying i moved suddenly because of my ex knowing my address which is the truth but then i am worried once my statement submitted they write to court saying i had discussed with th move and school change. they are not representing me but i undrstand they can write to court. we did terminate in negative terms. so far court has seen me fair. shal i just be honest and say that on the future i did intend to move due to the high rental and i did want to change achools as i felt the chikdren did need the interaction with children of other race and religion and i wasnt conten with the sylabus but i had no obtention to move at the present time and had to bwcoz my ex stated he knowing my address. or shal i just keep it simple and say y my ex stating he knows my address i took an unpalnned move which caused me a financial loss as wasnt prepared, what do u advice

Be absolutely honest about what happened - just as you have set out above