13262538

Clare...

Customer Question

Attachment: 2015-04-10_092444_contact_statement_april_2015.docx

hi Claire,

I have attached my contact statement.

please can you kindly check and see if this is sufficient to submit to court.

please feel free to amend omit or add anything.change the wording if you want.

don't qorry about ccapital letters and full stop I will sort that

thanks

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to do this but will need to offer it as an additional service I am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that is fine how much would that be

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I have made the offer via the site as I am required to do!
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry when u mean via the site what does that mean. how do i view the offer you have made

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi claire, i have accepted the additional srvce offer and payment gone through.

do i just wait as normal procedure now when i get email from yourself to say my statement reviewed and updated.

apologies it is my first time using the additional service so not sure if process different

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is fine
I will review it tomorrow for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you that is fine as i need to post it on tuesday to the court so ok.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
We will do this page by page.
Page one
3. Refer to "telephone contact not call" and after 'Saturday" it should read - "extending to 10:00 to 15:00 from 7th March"
4. take out completely
5. Should start "In December the applicant..." and end , after the word place, "he failed to do so"
6. The Applicant also complained that the calls were not always made from the same number - my parents changed their phone and the Order did not in fact specify a number to be used.
7. The applicant also complained that on one occasion the call was made 15 minutes early - this happened because my parents had to assist me as I was working and they had an appointment that they need to attend.
8. Take out everything before the bottom of the page
8 and 9 will then be put together
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ready for page 2.Hi claire,In training so limited access to my emails. If ok please can you review all the pages together and send to me so i can check it at nightKind regardsSabina
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sabina
I will continue to dod it page by page - but you can wait and look at them all at once!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
To follow
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I have reordered it (not corrected all the mistakes as i am not a great typist) and need to send it to you
Do you have an email - do not include the @ part
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

*****@******.*** (all lower case)

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Could you try that agains separating the words befor eand after the@
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sabsac @ live.co.uk

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You shoudl have it now - I am no typist so it needs a lot of tidying up - but it is done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much you have done a great job.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome - I hope all goes well