13262538

Myself and my wife have been living in a house which is held

Customer Question

Myself and my wife have been living in a house which is held in trust by her cousin. I am not named on the deeds - only my wife and cousin are. The cousin lives most of the time in her main house elsewhere. My wife has recently separated, leaving me in the house. Can she evict me? What right do I have to remain in my home?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You have an absolute right to remain in the Matrimonial home so long as you are married to your wife.
You may indeed acquire the right to remain there even after the Decree Absolute - but only with a Court Order
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details