13262538

I wish to know about matrimonial law, how my upcoming divorce

Customer Question

Hi I wish to know about matrimonial law, how my upcoming divorce may affect my finances, I have a house which is under my name, and was purchased prior to my marriage. I have seperated with my husband 2 years since our marriage. Please advice if he could claim anything under matrimonial law. thanks.
Clare :

Clare :

Thank you for your question

Clare :

Clare :

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Clare :

How long were you living together and are there any children involved?

Clare :

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

Clare :

What other assets are there and what income do you each have?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.