13262538

, I hate receive a divorce petition from my ex husband and

Hi, I have received a divorce petition from my ex husband and i agree with the grounds but he has ticked the financial order part including the children part(we only have 1 child who has always lived with me till today).

If I sign the petition because i agree with the divorce will I be agreeing that part of financial order in the same petition? is there a way i can add a note that i agree with the divorce but not the financial part in the same petition? we do not own any property here or abroad but i am afraid he can apply as a low income parent even though I am the one who is living with our child.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Please do not worry - those boxes being ticked do not mean that the financial position is part of the process - it just makes it easier to get a Clean Break Consent Order in the future if you both chose to do so
There is no need to add anything to protect yourself
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you needs further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Does this mean that the financial order will be only be given if he makes a different application other than this divorce petition?

If he applies for financial order will the court notify me or call us in the court before any decision???

before any Order is made a further application would have to be filed and there would be numerous hearings before an order is made - unless you both agree