Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am separated from the father of my two children. We are not married but he is named on

Customer Question

I am separated from the father of my two children. We are not married but he is named on their birth certificates. He has asked for access this weekend, and I suggested that he take my son out for a 4 hour period (I have reason to be concerned about him spending longer periods of time with him as he has history of not attending to his needs well - not changing nappies frequently etc.) and then spend some time with our 4 month old daughter at my home when he returns with our son - he has only seen his daughter a handful of times and I am not comfortable with him taking her off alone until she is used to spending time with him and he has shown he can look after her needs. He has agreed to see our son, and has arranged a suitable car seat for his visit but he is refusing to confirm the visitation times with me. He has hinted that he will keep him for longer if he so desires and is adamant that I should not dictate times ... see below
How old is your son?
What contact has he has with the children since you separated?