How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34289
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

claire, i have submitted my statement in court do I send

Resolved Question:

hi claire,
i have submitted my statement in court do I send a copy to my ex solicitor if so do I aask them to send me a copy of his statement. the submission date was 15/04 but I have not heard anything
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
Yes you send a copy to his solicitor and ask for a copy of his.
Clare and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you