Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My daughter has separated from her partner he has refused to

Customer Question

My daughter has separated from her partner he has refused to remove all his belongings after 8 weeks he is still not willing to get them. The police have told her she is not allowed to remove any of his things as he could say that she has broken or damaged them, what she needed to do was arrange a time with her ex partner and have a police escort while he was there as he has threatened her, while he collects his stuff. Is this correct? and what if he is still not willing to do anything about it?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Who owns the property in which your daughter is living?
Please confirm that they are not married
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Clare

Thank you for getting back to me. Crisis diverted managed to have sensible conversation with my daughters ex partners Mother with the help of another police officer and all his belongings have been removed from the property with no hassle.

Kind Regards

***** ***** - Greenwood

That is excellent news