13262538

I want to put my husband out of our home. He been having a

I want to put my husband out of our home. He been having a long term affair but wont leave.Just need to know how to do it legally
Who owns the property, how long have you lived together and are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Claire

we have been married 24 yrs We own house with a join morgage

husband pays morgage and i pay utility bills so we pay roughly same amount.We have five kids ages 14 ,18 ,21, 23, 26.

he works full time and im self employed childminder. Iuse the house for my work and have done so 17yrs now while been full time mom. Our youngest has moderate learning difficulties and mild epilesy so need to be on call for him

marcella

HI
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What income do you each have and has your husband ever been violent?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

property worth about £150.00 thousand now but we got it for 40 thousand have about 10,000 left to pay

he earns 30,000 i earn about 18000 never been violent but controling wants to live here with me and kids in seperate rooms and continue affair.

How much would a cheaper two bedroom property in the same school area cost to buy?
Are you willing to start divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not but also want to stay here it's all set up for my businesd
For clarity - you are NOT willing to start divorce proceedings?
i assume that you could not raise the funds to pay your husband his share of the equity?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If it comes to it I will do it some how
The most effective way of forcing your husband to leave is as part of divorce proceedings.
If you do not wish to take that step then your only options are to try and negotiate with him using Family mediation - or make it worth his while to go financially by offering him his share of the equity now - which is more than he would get via the courts.
I am sorry not to give more positive news - please ask if you need further details