Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My late husband left a Will, leaving 95% of the value to his

Customer Question

My late husband left a Will, leaving 95% of the value to his children and 5% to me. Will this percentage be taken into account should I need to go into a Nursing home please
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I ask if the amount your husband has left to you is sufficient for your maintenance or would you like to contest the amount left to you in addition to the specific query you ask please?May I ask if you own your property jointly with your husband and if so do you know if you own as tenants in common or joint tenants?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not replying as I have decided not to carry on with Just Answer. I would like the money I have paid reimbursed please. I would be grateful for your reply to this. Thank you for your interest.

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Understood. Please contact customer services who will hep you with a refund as I I have no access to your account. Best wishes