Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Clare , my husband decided to leave and he wants 1/2 of

Customer Question

Hi Clare , my husband of 8 years decided to leave and he wants 1/2 of everything, no alimony for me and not to go to court with child support ( just an agreement between us ) . I haven't worked in 8 years because our daughter has autism and I look after her while my husband works away . I also put a considerable sum of money in our property when we bought it . He has a house that he bought 6 months before we married that is still fully mortgaged and a fully paid bungalow left by his dad ( split share with his 2 sisters).
Thank you for your question. and for asking form me
How long have you actually lived together and how old is your daughter.
How much are the various properties worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage/
What income do you each have ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

8 years married daughter is 7 years old One property has about £ 50000 equity I it , second one £ 10000. and the third one with about £ 50000 . I only earn about 400 . He is ahigh earner !

How much does he actually earn?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

60000

What capital did you bring to the marriage - and how much will a cheaper two bedroom property in the same general area cost to buy?