Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Financial Order was issued by the Court. In the preamble,

Customer Question

Financial Order was issued by the Court.
In the preamble, before the "IT IS ORDERED THAT", it is written:
"And upon the court recording the Applicant’s agreement dated 31st January 2014 to provide by no later than 28th February 2014 and thereafter annually by no later 15th April each year for as long as the liability to pay periodical payments in paragraphs 3 and 4 of this order requires full copies of his payslips and tax return for the preceding calendar year."
The agreement is not attached to the order, but I believe it is a draft consent agreement between my ex and myself that was subsequently rejected by the court, was drafted with no lawyer, and under certain duress. She asked the Court to incorporate this "agreement" and specifically the language concerning tax returns and payslips, and they agreed. I was not present due to illness, but this is what I surmised must have occurred.
Question: in the context of the order, is the providing of returns enforceable as it is based on an agreement that was never approved and also is not ordered by the Court within the final financial order? What does "recording the agreement" amount to? Is it normal that returns be provided to exes this way - it does not seem in keeping with both parties moving on with their lives, and gives a tremendously wrong-sized insight of the ex (the respondent in these matters) into the finances of her former husband. I am now remarried, and file with my wife, so this also effects her right to privacy.
I am a US citizen, living in the United States.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I am ok with waiting.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
For clarity was this an Order made in the UK Court?