13262538

Clare, is a written declaration. signed by myself and my

hi clare, is a written declaration. signed by myself and my husband, and signed by two witnesses stating that neither myself or my husband will try and claim anything from each other after we are divorced, be recognised as legally binding, or is the only other way a clean break order done through a solicitor. the divorce will be done online and our finances have been amicably agreed.thanks.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that the only effective way of ensuring that no further claim can be made is a Clean Break Consent Order sealed by the Court (or ensuring that your ex remarries)
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years