Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I was divorced in 1994 and the family court ordered me to make

Customer Question

I was divorced in 1994 and the family court ordered me to make maintenance payments which I made. I have lost the documents and wish to get a copy. How can I do that?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Just to check - do you have anything at all with the Court Number on - and is this child or spouse maintenance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi sorry for the delay. I have no court documents at all. It was child and spouse maintenance. The district was Southport Merseyside. Hope you can help. Kind regards.

Ok
Back to basics then!
May I ask why you need the copy at this time?