13262538

Claire, we had a review hearing on 22 april whereby yhe

hi claire, we had a review hearing on 22 april whereby yhe judge decidd to make it a final hearing as my exs drugs have been positive and the judge could not see contact any further then agreed. i did get told off by the judge for moving contact to a centre whn it was agreed at the paternal grandmas but i feel the ourt order went in my favor as my ex only got 6 hours every sat supervised by his mum and i agreed they can go out as long as his mum is present as my daughter is now 5. also my ex was refused school info and redacted report was agreed.
the judge also recorded no applications will be accepted by my ex unless clear drug test result submitted or i stop contact. my ex was disappinted as caff cass had sugested unsupervised overnight stays for my daughter with my ex judge jas bypassed tht.
my ex knows he has been trapped and now needs an excuse to go court so jus 7 days into the orddr and i hv rcved letter from his solicitor stating that his mum cant supervise as gojng qbroad and he wants his sister to supervise if i dont agree they wil write to court.
shall i agree as dont want the judge to think i am being hostile
Well done - you have every reason to be proud of what you achieved - despite the problems with your solicitors.
Do you trust his sister more or less than you trust his mother?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I trust her less to be honest. However his solicitors are threatening to take it court. I do feel the judge wil accept his sister as i have already been portrayed hostile.
As much as i am reluctant i have learnt court like fairness. So i feel do you think it is a good idea to agree on the sister based on she does a written declaration on front of my ex solicitor that she is aware supervision is full 6 hours and she wil be held
Responsible for any harm to aleena and also his solicitor
To confirm his solicitor have seen my exs sisters id and it is herself doing the declaration.
That is an excellent solution - you have thought it through carefully and well