13262538

Claire, in march i had moved contact from grandmas to

hi claire,
in march i had moved contact from grandmas to contact centre as there was a disagreement between my dad andy exs
mum. in court i was held of breach of order and it has been recirdrd pn the prder that i should not stop contact at my wh
but i didnt. i just moved it into a centre umtil
the hearing as i could not attend court due toy work commitments. shal i leave the order as it is pr can i get it amended. as contact hd been limited but not stopped so instead of 10 til
3 it was 1 til 4. is the trm stoppwd used as i mobed it elsewhere
Do not worry - it may have been recorded as a breach but clearly the court was not overly concerned about it!
Leave things as they are - you have done very well