Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

21/2 years ago I gave up my carreer to move to Dubai with my

Customer Question

21/2 years ago I gave up my carreer to move to Dubai with my husband of 15yrs and his job, I have recently discovered he has had an affair and been lving a double life, we both have residency but I have returned with my children 12 and 13 to the uk to try and sort the mess, if I return for the girls to finish school would he have the right to keep them there,i have left a beautiful home and the chidrens school
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am willing to wait , it is very important I receive the correct advice befor I can consider returning to Dubai
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Does your husband work for a Uk Company?
Do you actually want to return?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry for late response a great deal happening, his company is American, I have now spoken to him on the telephone and he has promised if I return to Dubai and allow the girls to finish this school term he will not prevent them from flying to the uk at the end of june. up to now he has given me £10,000 of a £100.000 plus bonus he received

Has he put that in writing?
What family links does he still have in the Uk
What assets are there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he hasn't put it in writing, he has parents in the uk they are divorced, and a sister living in Scotland, we have a house that is rented out worth approx. £400.000, I have decided to go back and allow the girls to finish the term at school