Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Duxbury calculationI know that the duxbury formula is

Customer Question

Duxbury calculation I know that the duxbury formula is often used to capitalise an income stream, but can it be worked the other way? If a 49 year woman was offered £1,024,000 as a lump sum, what would this equate to as an income?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Im happy to wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You can close question