James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

If a will made in favour of the 1st son, with instructions,

Customer Question

Hello, If a will made in favour of the 1st son, with instructions, upon the death of the 1st son the Parents share transfers to the 2nd son, Then upon the first sons death/will the 2nd son is denied the entitlement of the parents will. Does this make the will of the first son unlawful/void?
Graham
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I clarify the circumstances and question with you? Could I clarify have these circumstances happened or is the arrangement proposed and you are seeking to clarify what would happen in the circumstances you describe? If you can kindly confirm this I will have a few follow up queries if I may depending upon the position.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Would you like to continue?