Ask a Family Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
1. Money was transferred from MIL original account to a separate account in my wife's name only. There was an original opening balance credit prior to receipt of DWP payments of(£148.35 weekly) The original opening credit (£3000 was always intended to go to my wife.
2. Yes, only DWP money entered this account
3. My wife has been her main carer for 15 years because of MIL's level of disability. She was NOK
4. The home have stated that all costs cease on the date of death which was 21/2/15, standing orders were made on 17/2/15, 17/3/15, and 14/4/15 before we realised situation and cancelled SO
5. As stated above Standing Order.
Thank you Joshua,
Still taking in your advice which I intend to follow up with. I am a little confused with the comment on personal contracts upon MIL's entry into care home. The contract T&C,s were the standard document for all residential clients?
Once again my thanks for your assistance.