Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

During the adoption of child to myself and the mother, the

Customer Question

During the adoption of child to myself and the mother, the mother had to stated that she did not know the real father of the child, now she has admitted who the real father is and has known all along who the father is. I have been divorced from the mother for 6 years now but it has come out and I have been paying CSA payments for this child, is this perjury during the adoption process in court has the adoption cost be over £8,000 in legal costs can I claim this money back from her
How old is the child now - and what difference would knowing who the biological father was have made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I stated the adoption cost £8000 plus CSA payments of a further £8,000 once the child reached 18 years.

She has lied though out the divorce proceedings including getting the oldest daughter to claim sexual harassment against me which lead to a police investigation with no further action and caused issues with my work over the allegations.

I understand what you are saying about the cost.
What I am asking is whether you would have refused to adopt the child if you had known the name of the father?
If so can you prove that?