13262538

Child can not come

I divorced 5 years ago. Our 10 years old son lived with me from 2011 - 2015.

We are under court proceedings - child was removed from my care to the mother temporary in February given no serious reason. Mother decided not to bring the child for contact. We missed 4 Saturdays, and a whole weekend contact with my son - it was last occasion the weekend we just passed. We will have a court hearing at the end of June regarding where should be the child permanently again.

Social Services did talk on many occasion to the mother, but mother still making her own judgements, not bringing the child for contact and do not let him to talk to me on the phone.

Social Worker asked me to get advise from a Solicitor regarding: what type of letter should I write to the Court to make it very clear ASAP to the mother that she should bring the child for contact?

Is the a Court Order for the contact that has been missed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We will have a Court Hearing at the end of June to decide where the child should live and with who.

Court order in place for a temporary period, states exactly which Saturdays and weekends should my son spend here.

Then you ned to apply to enforce the Order.
This is done using a Form C79 available here
http://www.daviessolicitors.co.uk/forms_davies/Children/Application%20for%20enforcement%20of%20Contact%20Order.pdf
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your advise, I will do that!

I hope all goes well