13262538

Clare, Do I have to inform my children's social worker my

Customer Question

Hi Clare, Do I have to inform my children's social worker my new address? How long do adopters have to apply for adoption order?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You do not have to give it to them - but you should do so.
The Adopters can apply at any time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, thank you I will have to I want my address confidential. I will put in that request. I have settled in my one bed place it's a lot better. Peaceful. I do have support. I will be starting a proper structured Freedom Progamme this week. It will be based at a surestart centre group based. Also I am looking for volunteering work too.
I just want my ancillary matter to be dealt with.
I am hoping the final hearing will be the next hearing after next week hearing.
I am meeting with social worker will ask when the adopters are likely to apply. Also if my four older children having sibling contact fortnightly basis.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That sounds like an excellent ides
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare do you think I have been well through the past two years?
I am glad I get to ask questions to you. It has helped me so much I'm so thankful.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I think you have had had both good and bad times - but you are getting stronger every day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what does more than you deserve mean? Also the SRA replied that they are not saying yes or they are not saying no what do they mean? It's still Risky because was an ex client on theirs immigration matter. She will have to let me go. She could have done this many many months ago.
Very upsetting for me. My solicitor and firm should have known all this would have happened!
Hearing next week this is bad news I get.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When did you hear the phrase "more than you deserve"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, from my solicitors email she sent the sentence was written' I've work very hard on your case in the hope that you get more than you deserve'. What did she mean by this?
Thanks you if you please explain this sentence
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I suspect that it is badly phrased and what she means is that she wants you to get more than you woudl otherwise get - to ensure that your ex does not get away with what he has done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, shall I ignore the comment? Let her carry on? She will have to refer me to another firm anyway.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I think she was trying to be nice!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the hearing next Monday. I am waiting for her to get back to me if she will continue with my case. The firm can be at risk if they do continue. Because ex brother was their previous client any previous information or materiel they hold could jepodise his safety.
And conflict of interest could be very messy.
I am not why she still needs to refer to her principle. SRA are not saying yes or no.
It's up to her.
What likely may happen?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is her employer who has to make the decision as it is their Insurance that is at risk
I hope things go well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, her principle has not yet decided. I am well prepared if he lets me be referred I don't why his taking time to let her know?
My solicitor does not work Friday's if she has to refer by tomorrow the latest other wise the new firm won't have enought time. It's the same firm to taken my children's placement application case.
It's gone extremely messy for me this has. It's all my fault my solicitor does seem to put all the onus on me. She is really frustrated with me to be honest with you.
It's all my fault I should have left that firm in October 14
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You have done nothing wrong with this - and i am sure that matters will resolve well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor started to attack and bully me she taken it personally when I said in the email 'look what you have done to me' she was hacked off. I didn't want to upset her she really did attack me she would let me speak.
I am already financially emotionally drained and she was really frustrated she does not understand the hardship I am going through. I felt really intimidated by her and I was quiet emotional.
She is getting paid to do her job. Why did she have to become really defensive and stated that I was blaming her not the SRA.
I did not speak to her at all today. I think she taken it personally and she wants me accept the blame.
I don't knw what to do to resolve this.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You do not need to do anything at all.
I suspect she was upset because it was happening at the last minute and she felt she was letting you down.
Just leave it for now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I will leave it. The hearing hoping will go ahead regardless what happens. She will brief the barrister and postiion statement. There is nothing much left to do. She is getting fed up with this case. She told me she's wants to concluded its gone long enough.
Imagine what I am going through she's only getting fed up one year I had to put up for 17 years of hell his still controlling. I think we all end of our tether now.
I will wait for her to call or email me tomorrow she does not work Friday's. I am hoping there will be some positive news tomorrow. I think because she's young not much experience she been trained all new to her.
I have so much patience I know what I can handle she's getting frustrated with me. I just want my matter to end just see the end courts and hearing it's going for nearly two years.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hopefully it will end soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I recieved an email from my solicitor her boss said that they can still continue acting for me at present there is no conflict but he said after the hearing if it seems that they are directions which could amount conflict then they will refer me to another firm. He is taking into account that SRA did not say yes or no.
What should I do shall I contine with my current firm for this hearing atleast. We are hoping nxt hearing will lead to the final hearing
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is good news
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, do you suspect it will go to the final hearing?We are all hoping. I can't financially continue with any more hearings otherwise I wil have to represent myself. Does it normally happen applicants represent themselves?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I think it will be listed for the final hearing - there is no reason not to now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, the SRA did not say yes or now will judge make any further issue of SRA letter of response?
Do you think the judge will approve deem service for ex' brother? The judge will decide on Mondays hearing about the substitute application, I was informed by my solicitor.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am hopeful that this will happen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, will the judge direct questions to me?
Do Social workers assist the prospective adopters to apply to court for adoption order?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Only at the final hearing - and yes they do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can I ask sw when they will likely make the application?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can certainly ask
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, what is position statement? My solicitor will email me the statement. To present to judge for tomorrow hearing.
We will know more tomorrow 1. If judge is satisfied that brother has been serves substitute of service 2. If judge is satisfied with SRA letter.
3. Wether the two properties in support of exparte orders under S37 of matrimonial causes Act 1973.
I just hope judge does not find any others issues regarding the brother and SRA!
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
A Position Statement sets out in writing what your view of the current situation is and what you think should happen next
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the hearing went ok yesterday. It has gone to final hearing. Judge is satisfied brother has been served, why is hearing long way in September?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well done - i am really pleased for you
The hearing is a long way off because they have to find enough Court Time!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what about if ex tries to sell the two houses? That can be a risk because its over 3 months until a final hearing?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That has already been dealt with by way of an order preventing that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I understand that but can ex send documents to his brother abroad( if he has been deported) to sign the relevant documents can exchange take place if the brothers signs various documents via the estate agents?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
As I understood it there was a n Order preventing the sale of the property until the final order has been made
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, there is an order preventing sale of properties for ex but not ordered for ex's brother.
I do have a concern ex will try to sell propeties before the final hearing if a buyer agrees to purchase properties in under his brother's name but his brother maybe deported back to his country.
IF estate agent sends all necessary papers back to his brothers address via post or somone to collect sign/consent from His brother to do all the selling process process.
Is this process allowed in the UK law? Sorry I am being to anxious about this
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I would be grateful if you can answer my last question please.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I can understand your concerns but this has been dealt with so far as it is possible to do so - there is no other action that can be taken.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor has written to the court to deal with on paper. Judge had advised to my barrister that I can apply to land registry for conveyancing file and re mortgage file. The judge cannot order such things like conveyancing file, re mortgage file order.
The halifax bank my solicitor has written to the bank but they have not replied.
That is why my solicitor required direction from th judge. I am wondering why judge did not do any directions of any other information to be sorted before the final hearing?
Now judge is satisfied brothers been served what would happen next. Of brother does not attend trial can judge make orders on the two houses without the brother present?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Without having been there it is impossible to guess why the orders weren't made - but yes the Judge can make Orders even if the brother doesn't turn up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the judge returned all the court bundles back to my barrister. Why has that happened? Also the judge did not order anything apart from the final hearing, I suspect judge may have been satisfied that ex is being difficult not providing any evid ce and not giving right answers to the questionnaire and deficiencies.
That's why judge may have had enough I think we all have we not get any where with litigation
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is normal practise - the court has nowhere to store then and they will need to be updated for the final hearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, for the next four weeks I will be doing CBT workshop one session a week. I self referred to healthy minds in birmingham. I do hope the work shop helps me to look at how I can take care of myself. I will have to miss the freedom programme for 3 weeks. It's falls on same day and time.
I am getting nervous for the final hearing, three months is long I am thinking if I should going for the process server?
If I could afford this I would do it I reallt want to go for it. I got a gut feeling we can get somthing with this process server. Do you think I should take a chance?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you can raise the money then fine.
If not then try not to let it prey on your mind
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, barrister view is if is proved two houses are ex then I willget share. But ex has to prove that the houses are not his it's his brothers. Ex will be tripped up at cross examination. He will be proved to be a liar.
And his is hiding. The way he is acting in all this i dont know how his going to get away from this
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That sounds very positive
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if it going to be 3 days trial we are hoping the third day will be the the judgement hearing. Ex will slip up.
I am hoping it will be done in 2 days.
If it's only myself and ex going to be cross examined. I am happy slowly but surely all this is coming to a resolution.
Ex will not give me nothing I am hoping will see the justice and give me what I am entitled to by law.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
At least you can now see the end - get this year over with and the future lies ahead
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I like to say thank you so much to you the adice and guidance you have given me in the past two years. I have learnt so much from you. I am very grateful. Asking you all the questions. I am sorry to be a nuisance. All has to come to an end one day.
I hope This year is a good year for me I start a new life. Forget the past
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I just keep on wondering why the judge has not made any more orders and directions for the preparation of the final hearing?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will I more asked questions or ex husband will be asked more than me?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have been offline - and you have never been a nuisance
There is no point in making Orders that will be ignored!
I think your ex has rather more questions to answer than you do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can I request to my solicitor to apply for legal aid as the three day trial it will cost me £1000 per day I do not have the money to pay legal fees?
Also if there is a settlement how will this affect my legal aid?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but Legal Aid is not available for these cases
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, is it not? I thought they still might be financial support.
It's how I can afford can I request to my solicitor to maybe write to the court and request for the trial to be for two day hearing of 3. Because of my financial difficulties?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No I am afraid not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the LA have decided to put contact on hold for my older daughter who has additional needs. Because since my last contact with her in March my daughter is not settling at school and at her foster placement.
I am so upset the LA say if I am not agreeing to take matter back to court.
I am now really stuck with ex's case and now issue with Contact with my daughter only 4 times a year.
What can I do please adice me
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How old is she?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, 13 she has autism SLD
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When are you next due to see her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, it was due for this month end of June 2015.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When would the next one be due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the social worker did not say when the next contact is due!
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, Sorry are you online? Sw did not give me next contact due date as yet. What can I do at this stage?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Remind me when your final hearing is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the final hearing is going to be listed for September 2015.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Would you feel more able to cope if the financial issues were finished before fighting the contact issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes. I would. LA say my options let them do what they want or take matter back to court.
It's so unfair
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Ho
Hard though it is I suggest that you agree to do nothing at the moment and discuss it at the next LAC review.
In September once the finance case is out of the way you will be better placed to start the fight for better contact
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can I make formal complaint regarding the LA stopping contact with my daughter? I just feel it's very unfair on my daughter not seeing me.
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,I am waiting for your reply.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You can certainly challenge it - and ask for a meeting - but you an only make a complaint if it is clear that Social Services are not dealing with you correctly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I think they are dealing with me and my daughter incorrectly. That is not mine or my daughters fault of the foster carers or LA are not able to manage my daughters behaviour after contact with myself. They need to look for strategies to manage her. If i was to make any suggestions its get disregarded by them.
The complaint is last thing I want and taking matter back to court
They are really being unfair With my daughter.
Her needs are not being met.
What is your advice
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When is the next lac review?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, July 2015 at her school
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then that is when you shoudl raise these issues and discuss matters with them.
If you are unhappy with their answers you can take the matter further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I feel my views are not heard at these reviews. There is no point myself attending. When I see ex I get frustrated when he is same room, I want to finalise the Ancillry matter.
What do you think?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you wish to deal with the issue of Contact then you MUST attend I am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, how do I deal with if my views are not taking into account at the meeting?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then you will be able to make a complaint if proper regard has not been given to your views
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, LA the perception of me they have is I am demanding and I only think about myself not the needs of my children. How shall I word things at the meeting for the professionals to take on Board and work with me in having positive and calm contact with my daughter?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You need to show that you have given consideration to the needs of your daughter when it come sto ocntact and show some insight and understanding of how ocntact can be managed to suit HER needs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, how can contact be managed to suit her needs. She has Autism SLD, neurological disorder. So what examples can I give them to them to ensure contact goes smoothly and positively?
My daughter was really tearful after 1 hour of contact I had with her in March.
Maybe get advice from the National Autistic Society.?
Or Autism Westmidlands?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Those are both excellent ideas
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I will make contact I have contacted them on many occasions when my children were in my care. Seeked their advice I am just wondering why the LA cannot do this themselves instead of stopping contact completely with my daughter? I think i have to start building things up myself in order to have contact with my daughter and inform the LA and IRO that what I am willing to do in order to have positive contact
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The local Authority have no need to do it - they can simply stop the contact - this is part of what YOU have to do to show that you have changed - and you have!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, with advice of my solicitor I emailed the socialworker asked 1. When will
Contact resume again with my daughter 2. What support are theLA putting place for my daughter to help her settle back with foster carers?
I will give them a week if not I will write to them again
What do you think. The Sw might not respond what do you Think?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Excellent idea - at the same time seek advice on the best ways to help her with contact
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, do you think Sw will respond to the email I sent to her?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Eventually I suspect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can I report to immigration that ex is renting his rooms in the FMH?
Renting to illegal over stayer!
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The only person that would effect is the overstayer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi clare, won't ex be fined? To allowing people to stay in his house he is getting an income which he is not disclosing in his form E? Also ex would not be living in 3 bedroom house all by himself. The FMH if they find illegal people living there will ex be fined? He is making good income two extra bedrooms in the house his living in.
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No he will not be fined
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, why is that if it's proved that he has illegal people living in his own?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
because you are not fined for renting to people
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, even if they are not allowed to work or live in UK? Also his claiming benefits his not disclosing that his getting an income? He maybe fraudinh the system?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The benefits issue is separate - but there is nothing for you to gain from this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I seeked advice from my solicitor she said ex could be fined if illegal immigrant is found and he is letting them stay and making money. That's why I was wondering if that is correct?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The chances of that happening are remote - so leave it be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I want to teach ex a lesson his getting away from all this. His not being honest with the law. I am trying to help the system why should he benefit and I am suffering here?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is not a good approach to take - it suggests that you are still focussed on him and not on your future
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Clare, you are right I need to focus on the case for the final hearing also focus on how I can manage contact and seek advice. If I don't recieve response by the social worker by next week what the next can I take?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Carry on with your research and then write with a detailed plan for how you would structure your contact for the benefit of the child - and make sure you attend the next LAC review to argue your case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I do feel like giving up. It's not going to get me anywhere. All this emotional hurt. I have now realised none of my children will not return to my care no matter what I do.
Is there any point in working with the LA they have Made it very clear that it's in the children's best interest not to have contact with parents. The LA have done all the damage they can.
I do not have the motivation any more. I am just stuck
What do you think of this?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I can understand why you are having down days - but you have already travelled so far - I know that you can work at staying in touch with your daughter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the children's social worker called me today regarding the email I sent last week. She said to me she is not going to email me back her response she wants to meet with me. But then I requested her to reply by post if email is not safe.
She will respond by saying that she is not able to confirm when next contact will resume but she will write that she has made a referral to CAMHs service for my daughter.
I requested to be put that in writing to my home address.
Is this ok?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is a very good idea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I wonder why the SW wanted to meet me? Why she didn't feel email was not safe? That is another excuse. If my daughter refered to CAMHS then it will take A very long time when contact resumes?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
They hate putting things in writing - and there is no way of predicting what Camhs will mean for your daughter at this stage
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor received court order for the final hearing. The pre trial hearing is listed for 17/7/15 and final hearing is listed for 10/8/15. Which I was shocked I thought it would be listed for September.
Atleast it has been listed sooner rather than later.
It will be the same judge. What is pre trial hearing?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare I am waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well that is good news.
The Pre trial hearing is to try and identify what issues are in fact still outstanding
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor will request for ex Halifax mortgage file! His TSB bank statements! May be few more. If his brother does not attend at the final hearing the judge is satisfied his brother has been served?
The judge we are hoping will be satisfied that it's not his brothers houses. If his brother does not attend. Ex will be more crossexamined the fact he must know his brothers where bouts!
It's all cumin together. I am happy didn't take this long. My solicitor wrote to the judge the longer this case carries on ex or his brother can sell those two houses!
What do you think might happen?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I am glad that it is nearly over - you need to be able to move on
I hope that the Judge sees things as they really are
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am worried at the pre trial hearing the other side might raise the issue that the brother was no notified of the final and pre trial hearings that are coming. They might put blame on me that the applicant did not serve the order to the second respondent.
Could judge say anything to this matter?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
From what you have said you have done everything possible to serve him - hopefully that will be enough
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the prospectus adopters have not yet able an application to the court. How come it's taking them this long?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
They will be being guided by Social Services who will be wanting to ensure the placement is secure before issuing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, My solicitor and her boss they do think that ex brother has been deported back home.
The pre trial will hopefully put all the case together preparation for the trial. I still it would take 3 days for the trial. We are hoping to be for two days.
My solicitor asking me if I was to agree for the process server to go to the properties. I did request if the fee can be reduced. She will let me know. Should I consider this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you wish to be thorough then yes - but I appreciate that cost is an issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my GP told me to think about moving on with my life. Youngest two are going to be adopted, my middle two children still refusing to have conatct with me. They have stopped contact with my daughter. My eldest son wants to live with his father.
My GP is advising me to think about starting another fresh start with a better nice caring husband. He did say not all men like my ex husband.
It's difficult I can't forget my children. I still think I might have hope with my youngest boys. I have this feeling they may not get adopted I maybe wrong.
What shall I do Clare ?all this is coming to an end. What can I do to move on their is no chance with any of my 6 children
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Your GP seems to be a very caring Doctor.
The children will always be your children - and moving on does not mean leaving them behind - it means ensuring that when you meet them again in the future they will see a strong and happy mother
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, that is exactly what he is saying that if I settle with a stable happy and caring environment then my children will see me I have moved on from the bad traumatic experience for the past 17 years. Not to be depressed thinking constantly about them. My children will always be my children but I won't be able to share my happiness them. They are all seperated from each other one day we may be reunited.
Atleast they are not too far away from me it's 20min car journey away. The SW seems very distant now since I wrote email to her last week.
I want to show my children how mentally and physically I have changed.
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is the right approach to take
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, can I request to judge after the hearing how the assets should be ordered. I want a lump sum clean break order instead of transfer my name in the houses.
How long will these roughly take?
Can ex appeal judge decision?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Better to get the properties so that you can deal with the sale
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, but if the propeties take time to sell. I still have loads of debts to pay off. I might not get the full market value of them.
How long will it might take for the propeties to sell?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
But they will still have to be sold if your ex has to pay a lump sum - this way at least you get to control it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes you are right Atleast I can have some control and involvement in the selling process. Ex brother will not attend I am sure of this. Can their a possibility that the OS can so that ex Brother is not aware of the hearing?
Judge is satisfied brother has been served. Would it be ok if my solicitor sends the court order of these hearings to the brothers addresses. Atleast the judge will be aware that we have sent court orders to the second respondent?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is a matter for your solicitor - who knows all the details - to decide
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the children's social worker was suppose to respond to my email I have not yet recieved written response by post it has been over week. I am not sure why SS find it difficult to put things in wrting? What the main reason for this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Incompetence mainly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I couldn't put a better word like this. You are right. If adopters do not apply by September, October could I make another application? To seek leave of PO. Until court does not notify can't I do nothing?
I am so sorry I am repeating myself. I have a feeling
They maybe more assessment carried with the prospective adopters maybe?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That would not be wise at this stage
If there has been no applictaion by the end of the year - then that is a possibility
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have been fasting last few days my diabetes has gone high, bad stomach cramps and hot flushes. Then I couldn't tolerate it so I broke my fast. It's the long period of hunger. I have no energy.
If I feel like this and worrying about my future or any future children I really worried about my health.
I don't know what to do to motivate myself?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you have diabetes then I know you are allowed to break the fact.
You need to stay well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes I have my health is suffering I have just managed to keep in normal since fasting it's gone increase. My body is unable to cope with long period of hunger. I have to focus on my physical and mental well being.
Depression is getting worse too
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Stay strong - and remember to seek help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the final hearing is really stressing me out. How should I prepare myself. I get anxious when I am cross examined. What would be the main to focus on? Many thanks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Focus on telling the truth - and if you do not understand a question ask for it to be repeated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I feel I will get intimidated by OS I will get emotional cry. Will questions be asked about the children?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Crying is fine - and this is about money not the children
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, sorry will I be asked when the domestic abuse started? Who took control of finances?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Those are possible questions - but frankly unlikely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, will my barrister cross examine me as well as the other side?
The property and accounts he has or had in Bangladesh accounts how I knew about these information?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes he will ask you questions about that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, Because of my last application my barrister gave me advise to withdraw my application because I would not do well at cross examination. If I end up in the same position with this application? My ultimate concern will be I would be able to give proper answers. My depression is getting worse. I feel I won't be able to give evidence due to my current mental state!
What can I do regarding this? I want to win this case but I am worried I will not able to testify.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
This is a very different case where the spotlight is on your ex and not on you.
Speak to your counsellor and ask for some relaxation exercises to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the documents I have given to my solicitor as evidence and ex is denying everything. It's my word against his. Is there any possibility I can avoid being cross examined? I am not hiding anything but I feel when I give answrs to questions that will be asked my nerves are going get the better of me. Judge may think I'm unfit!
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Asma - stop this.
You are winding yourself up and there is no need.
Stop agonising - what will be will be.
In this case you having a break down on the witness stand would help your case and not hinder it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, ok I will do my best to overcome all my anxieties and focus on being postive and preparing myself for the case. Yes it's different to the children matter. I will work with my counsellor through all this. And read all the documents and statements throughly so I am aware fully of the answers I gave and what he gave.
I will stick to the truth the only truth and see where this lead me to
Asma 😊
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I have a close friend who has been supporting me. She will be supporting and attending the hearings with me. She has been a really good support for me. Ever since my children were taken into care.
She has moved to Ireland but she is willing to attend the hearing.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am still waiting for the letter of response from the social worker. I made contact with her today. She is still very concerned about my daughter's clingy ness and attachment behaviour. The social worker said that my daughter feel insecure that she will be removed from her current placement. That is why she is more clingy to the foster mother, also at school she becomes very clingy to her class teachers. I did request a meeting this Wednesday coming with the social worker to discuss about how we can help my daughter. I personally think CAMHS will not work for my daughter because of her level of understanding. Since my daughter was diagnosed I have worked with many professionals like doctor, clinical psychologists over the years when my daughter was in my care. The diffrence I had other children to look after as well my daughter.
I am really surprised they have not refered her to the disability team social workers. When she was in my care she had number of sworkers that would offer support for her needs. Since she has been looked after child she is not receiving any other services or resources.
By having a meeting with social worker what could be my input?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes it will - good idea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, as my daughter is a looked after child is she automatically eligible for support services because of special needs?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes she is
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the support my daughter used to recieve in my care can I ask the social worker why isn't my daughter recieving the support?The difference was she was in my care now she is foster care. I feel she should be getting the same support as she did before she became a looked after child. She is only receiving mainstream services.
School, health she should be recieving specialist support. I am sure she is eligible to meet criteria above mainstream! Is that correct due to her complex needs
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is a good question to ask
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, met with SW she has put in a sessional link worker for my daughter two hours in school and two hours in the foster home 5 days a week to settle her. Also refered to CAMHs if they can offer therapeutic work with my daughter.
We will have to give this time until next contact due in 3 months time if this support help her.
My middle two children still don't want contact with both parents
My middle two refusing to have contact with older children. The reason they used to attend contact was for the youngest two boys they had a bond with them rather than having a positive relationship with older two children.
The LA have seriously damaged all my 6 children's lives by separating and putting the youngest two up for adoption.
I am really heartbroken by all this. I feel no hope no chance of any of my children.
How do I deal with all this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You deal with this by being the strong mother you are.
never stop loving them and always keep them in your heart
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the SW asked me wether I will contest the adoption order? My response was to that I did not say nothing. Shall I accept my children will not be returning to my care until they 18? Until they want to look for me? Should I move on with my life and focus on the Ancillry case the get rid of ex once and for all. Maybe start a fresh? I feel I have let myself and my children down not trying to get them back!
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No you have not let them down.
You fought as hard as you could - and yes you need to be rid of your ex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, shall I apply for the decree absolute?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi]
Once the finances are sorted yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if adopters do not apply I wait until next year. Could I reapply back to court revoke PO and show evidence I have changed my life round. Can I also say that if my boys are returned to my care I will not let them have any form of contact with thier father and the older four siblings. just me and my two boys. I will be in a confidential address.
I am looking after my health and well being. Also I have accepted LA concerns and I have made changes to my life I am able to safeguard my two children from harm from their father and siblings too?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is a good plan to have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I think that is what they wanted to hear from me with last application I made last December. I was too stupid to understand. Why did the SW ask me today will I contest the adoption application? What did she want to know from?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
They are just checking what the current situation is - nothing more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, at pre trial hearing would I be ordered any thing to provide for the final hearing EG proof of benefits, up to date bank statements? The documents of my current debts?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am just waiting for your reply to my question.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You may be ordered to dod so - that is part of the reason for the hearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if we request to the judge for the order of the conveyancing file of the 3 houses and power of attorney ex brother drafted and signed to his solicitor gives ex rights to deal with his brothers finances in his absence.
Do you think will allow my solicitor to obtain this. Will ex and his brother have to authority to do this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
This is a matter for your solicitor - I am sure she has it under control/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, monthly contacts starts with my eldest Son from tomorrow on a monthly basis then it will increase to fortnightly.
If my son decides he wants to live with me next year will this have an affect on trying to get my other children back?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is great news.
There will have to be a risk assessment on your eldest if there is to be any chance of the younger children returning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, thank you. what type risk assessment will be carried out on him?
My plan is not to allow contact with the children's father and the siblings for my youngest boys.
Is this plan unreasonable I just want to safeguard myself and specially my two boys.
If they going to be legally adopted the adopters would have already done this. Is there any reason why I can't put this safe guarding in place for them?
Many thanks Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If your son is living with you then an assessment will have to be done about what risk, if any, he poses to his siblings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, how long will the assessment take to be completed?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is a long way in the future - so there is no way of assessing that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, if I contest the adoption application if it's in 6 months time would I still have seek permission leave from court? Also will I need to have a risk assessment carried out on me and who will undertake this?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
yes you would still need permission and the Social Services will have to complete an assessment if you son is then living with you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, please don't mind but I was wondering why children's father does not make attempts to apply to discharge PO or care orders. What could be the reason his not putting himself forward? Most fathers do if they have made changes? Is it the cost or just he does not want to?
Many Thanks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In fact very few fathers do - clearly he does not think he can cope with them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, you are right that's why he has given up. His not even making slight effort I think his come to realisation he has no chance with the five. But the older son wants to live with his dad. But this might change in the next few months when I visit my son on a monthly basis.
Ex has not nothing to offer to any of my children. His just totally failed miserably as a father. His more relieved that he doesn't have to care or he doesn't have the foggiest in how to care for children. He only loves money and properties.
He just wanted an easy life abusing me and my children they are in a safe place and I am too.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Exactly so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the only way to safeguard my two boys if the adopters apply After 6 months or so is to satisfy the judge that my two boys will be safely looked after by me. Also I will put a safety plan in place no contact with father and siblings until my
Boys reach 18. Also I am willing to put this agreement signed through legally.
I want to be given another chance if the court gives me permission to revoke PO and discharge CO.
The youngest are not having contact at all any way it would not make any difference if they are with me.
Is this a good plan in the future?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is too early to assess what will be for the best in the event that an application would be made.
You will need to assess the situation when the time comes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I need to first focus on my ancilary case. This is very important to me that I have my full attention on this matter. I need and have to get rid of ex completely for once an for all. Hoping for good outcome.
It is not long for the pre trial hearing.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes - that is exactly right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, this coming hearings I have to put my full attention and work closely with my solicitor in the preparation. Then once in all finalised then next stage is for the children.
If I do two things at once it will have an affect on me mentally, financially, and practically. I will carry on enjoying my contact with my son. I met him yesterday he was so happy to see me, we were generally talking about his school how he is doing in the foster place.
He is happy contact has increased to monthly. We played outside with frisbee lol. He was happy and I was too. Felt relieved by seeing him. He is saying he his missing his younger brothers. That he can't see them until they are 18. He said he has not contact with my middle two and my elder daughter since March.
I did feel really sorry for him his not seeing any of his siblings. I really do not know what the LA are doing in regards ***** ***** contact with the four children.
I think they are just saving money because it's costing the LA to have contact between the siblings. I can't do nothing until my divorce is all complete after all this finishes. I will be focusing on my childen.
Is this best way approach?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is the best approach
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, why are the LA doing all this to my children and myself? What's the main reason for them to do all this disruption and cruelty to my six children?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Asma , you know why this happened, do not waste all the progress you have made
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, yes I know but I have moved from the nasty past and starting a full fresh and focusing how to make my self stronger healthier and postive for the sake of my children I have to prove to LA my life has changed for the better I will never end up in that volatile environment. I need to improve myself to go back to court a show how much I have changed my life around.
A new me!!
Asma x😊
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is better
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, ex has applied for the decree absolute the hearing is on 13/07/15. Will he be automatically granted? If there is still financial proceedings? From day one he wanted the divorce.Will my claim be affected if he remarried? I want him out of my life I am more concerned about the Claim?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What has your solicitor said?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, she said I have to attend court tell judge that I want to decree absolute granted at the final hearing. Instead of 13/7/15.
Request on that day. Will he be granted the absolute?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is difficult to be certain.
However what you need to do is explain to the court that your ex has not been open about his financial position and that you fear that once he has received the Decree Absolute he will withdraw from the proceedings completely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, how can he do this withdraw from proceedings. Will he not get in trouble with the court?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It would simply mean he is being even more difficult then usual - it is just the only reason I can think of for you to give the Judge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, on what grounds do you think the judge will grant him the DA? The main reason he can say to the judge he wants to remarry his got a dependent wife. If his granted the DA he may leave the country.
He might not attend any more of the hearing.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The fact that there is no reason NOT to grant it is the problem.
Whilst the finances have not been resolved there are ongoing proceedings so in most cases there would be no reason for further delay
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, divorce and the financial two different things. In matter of 5/6 final hearing is August 10,11,12th weeks how can he show court that his got a Dependent wife. It will go against him the allegation I gave during start of proceedings that he has remarried then that will be the proof he lied that he said his not remarried? But his plan was to marri
Am I making any sense?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is not relevant to the issue at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, positive is my solicitor will attend with me on the 13/7 hearing so she can request the DA do be heard on same time at the FH in August. I requested for her to attend so I am on my own. Also I don't need to pay barrister fee. Just her travelling and prep work.
Even if ex decides to withdraw the proceedings the judge can make an order without him. These are this country houses judge could order to the land registry that the houses to be transferred in my name that's my
Solicitors view. She said either he attends or not does not make much diffterrence. We require the DA to be dealt with at the Final financial proceedings.
Do you think that's is reasonable?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Excellent - it is a good compromise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I was so so stressed yesterday today I feel more positive what ever the out come is we are hoping the judge sees how he really is.
Asma x
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is good to hear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I think I should agree with the DA! If ex withdraws from the proceedings the judge will make an order wither ex is there or not.
If an order is made can ex and his brother appeal the decision?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
That is up to you - and yes appeals can always be made if appropriate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I will contest the DA not to be granted at this coming hearing it should be dealt at the final hearing. If ex remarries his new wife can claim his assets too.
That's why I will not agree until finance is not concluded
Could his wife also claim?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi His wife has no claim on anything until YOUR claim has been sorted Clare

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the simple thing is not allow ex to be granted the DA on the 13th the reason his doing this defeat my claim. Simple as that I think both should be done at the same time. Am I right?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No his reason is NOT to defeat your claim - but it will be better if the matters are dealt with at the same time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, how do you think I'm coping in all this? Last 17 years of his abuse, caring for all my 6 children then they were removed the loss of them the divorce matter. All this has happened I really do not know my own strength how am I dealing with all this? When will all this end?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are growing and changing - and the financial part will be over soon at least
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, all those years I was too naive stupid felt I was unable to do anything. Be more proactive ex made me feel I was totally dependent on him for the rest of my life. He made me lose my confidence and myself worth.
He ruined my whole personality and he thought he can treat me like the way he did rest of my life.
I was too weak and no strength to leave him earlier with my children.
It's cost me my children.
I can see a big difference since September 2013 and now!!
It will get better as months go by I don't know what else I can do.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You carry on doing what you are doing - it is working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the barrister fees calculates £2850. I am already 14k debt my CCards and over draft. I am now how am I going to pay for all the barristers fee?
I am really stuck what can I do?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
i am afraid you are left with seeking help from friends or family - on the basis that you should be able to repay them eventually
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I wil ask friends and family. I just the hard work we have put in pays off.
Ex has really stressed me out all those months. Also I do hope he does not appeal.
I will not able to carry on I will have to give up.
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, what can I do if it comes to an appeal how do I cope?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Stop crossing bridges.
It is not likely that he will appeal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I do hope so. It will all be sorted not long.
We have to wait and see what happens on the 13th for the DA? My solicitor will attend it will helpful for me. She will explain my postiion. The pre trial on the 17th two hearings in one week.
I just hope judge grants the order that the DA to be dealt with at the FH
Between now and hearing what can I do to prepare myself to do?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Concentrate on staying calm and relaxing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, at the Pre trial hearing can I take all documents of the debts I owe the banks and CCards?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You can - although they are only relevant in terms of showing your financial position
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, the pre trial fee can I claim this back. Also wants to th divorce is finalised can I claim the fee back either from court or ex. Husband?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No they cannot be claimed back - unless the Court orders that your ex is to pay your costs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor will argue at the court next week regarding the decree Absolute, that we are concerned he has already taken out money from the FMH last year when the matrimonial home rights was applied in April 2014.
Also he has been difficult in disclosing the information and not answered the questionnaires.
If DA is granted today we are concerned he will take more further funds out because he can show the Halifax mortgage that he is divorced. I think that a brilliant argument.
We will say we are objecting to the DA we just this dealt with at the FH next month.
Do you think he will be granted?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
yes that is a great argument!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my solicitor will be attending the hearing with me next week. My solicitor is really supportive she knows what she's doing.
She is doing her utmost for me I can get good outcome.
She has been very very patient with me not all solicitors will do this.
You have been great support for me through the last two years😊😊 xx
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, my family is not able to support me to loan me some money. That why I feel let down by my family. They did not support Me with my children. Or with ex husband.
I feel let down by them. I did not expect lack of support practically financially emotionally. That is why I had no choice is stay in marriage with ex I had no supprt.
How do I deal with all this?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, waiting for your reply Regards Are you online?Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, on you online?
I am waiting your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
That does explain a lot - and must be very hard to accept.
Stay strong and remember that you are nearly there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, when the order is Made and ex husband get order to transfer or sell. He does not comply with order I am really worried he will not co Coperate. He will put In more difficulties.
What may happen?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then you apply to enforce the order and the court signs the documents instead of your ex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, how long will the court give ex to sign the orde?Can the enforcement order put in place when the judge makes the final judgement?
I am just unable to cope with all this now it is affecting me. I just want all this over and done with.
Finacially this is all crippling me.
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for you reply
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, are you online?
I am waiting for answer for my last question?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, Is there anything wrong with the email I am sending you? Are you recieving them all?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay
Please try and deal with one step at a time.
The Enforcement cannot be dealt with at the same time as the Order itself I am afraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I apologies I thought there was something wrong with my subscription or email errors.
Ok that's fine please don't apologise.
Clare I feel I can't focus and concentrate on this case. I am difficulty to stay focus. Why is this happening to me?
DA hearing is on Monday I don't know what the outcome is going to be.
I just hope it's sorted at the final hearing.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Of course you cant love - it is just more pressure and more anxiety.
Be kind to yourself and get as much rest as you can this weekend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, Monday is the one hearing then the pre trial is on Friday. I am also getting anxious what may happen.
I will take all my statements and letters from the bank and c card companies that I am in debt,
The cross examination will be the important one. I just do not want to lose and be honest and how I have been treated by ex husband.
He will intimidate me at the hearing.
That's my worry.
He will deny what i have alleged.
I just hope the judge can observe ex is being avoiding and not being honest.
And hiding as much as he can
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, I am waiting for your reply?
Asma