13262538

Claire, the final hearing has been done on 22 april 2015.

Customer Question

hi claire, the final hearing has been done on 22 april 2015. it was suppose to be a review hearing which finalised in final hearing. my exs solicitors did contest but the judge was not having it. since the final hearing my exs solicitors have bombarded me with letters betwee 22 april and now they have wrote About wanting to chnage supervisor my ex missing contact and now they are saying why my daughter told my ex that if the aupervisor who is my exs mother not present there will be no contact. to be honest i am proud of her in as a 5 year old to understand that she is not allowed alone with her dad. whilst they are complaining why she has sd that i hv peace of mind that she will speak up if the visit is insupervised. where do i stand with my ex solicitors. kids are kids they will say stuff i cant always respond to his solicitors. i understood final hearing means all sorted get on with your life but my ex has gone mad with letters. he cant take it to court unless clear drug test and i certainly dont want to take it to court as i am pleasd with my result

I was very pleased for you - and amazed at how well you had coped after all the trauma you had had to face.
Write a letter back saying that you are not willing to change the supervisor - and that of course your daughter is aware of the position.
Tell them that unless there are major issues involved you will not be responding to every letter - but will review them once a month if need be!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you so much. i have to say credit goes to you as well. you have been fantastic and your advice has been spot on all the time. you were right about the judge bypassing the caffcass report of overnight unsupervised stays which i belive my ex was really expectin it to be adhered to by the courts. i thank you sincerely for the honest answers. thank you thank you.

i would say your service is beyond excellent. your advice is fantastic.

thank you once again

That you for those kind words!