Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Ive been divorced from my wife years, however she still

Customer Question

Ive been divorced from my wife for 6 years, however she still insists on telling me what I should do but this is done indirectly. To begin with she can call or text my phone, but blocks my number so that I can't respond, but then verbally abuses me for not getting back to her if she leaves a voice-mail. She has been to her solicitor many times and had them write me warning letters as a result of actions that have never taken place or complete miss-representation of the truth. She has told lies to people about me which has had the consequences of people knocking my door threatening to beat me up. Then also she tells schools and councillors that she is going to get Childrens services onto me in respect of allegations that are fictional to say the least. I just want her to stop contacting me anfd leave me alone. How can i enforce this?
Thank you for your question and for asking for me
What does she actually ocntact you about - and how old are the children?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Telling me what sacrifices I should make and how I should spend my time with the Children, and then continues to ask for more money from me but is aggressive towards me if I have to work late or some weekends just to ensure I can earn more money.

The children are 10 and 18

HI
What contact do you have with your youngest child?
Is there any reason why she actually needs to speak to you ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have the youngest every other weekend from 4pm Friday to 4pm Sunday.

In addition she stays overnight each & every Tuesday.

There is no reason to contact me, hence why I want the contact and her expression of opinions and threats and requests for more money to stop.

Have you changed your telephone number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I haven't, if I did change the number she would obtain it from my daughter anyway

Have you tried blocking her number from your phone (sorry I do have to ask)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have, but she then uses with-held numbers or the childrens handsets to get to speak to me

How many times has she contacted you in the last month?