13262538

I have to prepare the documents First hearing re divorce.

Customer Question

I have to prepare the documents for the First hearing re divorce. What do i have to put in the submissions?
Is this for the first financial hearing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The document says to file with the court a statement which gives full details of your property and income, sign a statement of truth. It then goes on about forms E, E1 and E2.

It then goes on to say that by 20 days later must file a concise statement of the apparent issues, chronology, questionnaire, Notice Form G.

Concerning the first part what must be done and any advise as to how...

When does the form E have to be filed by?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

29th of may

Have you printed off the Form E so that you can complete it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes from online

Good
What help do you need?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I gather i have to prepare my submissions. its that in one pile(bundle)? And also how do i present it and what should it contain so i do not miss anything.

What makes you think you have to prepare "submissions" at this stage?
Have you gathered together all the financial documentation that you need for the Form E?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have had a court letter stating called Notice of a first appointment. It states ' take notice that.... by the 29th of May you must file with the court a statement which gives full details of your property and income. You must sign the statement of truth contained within that document. At the same time each party must exchange a copy of the statement with the legal rep of the other party. use for E, E1 or E2.

On another note...how do i know which E form to use?

The form you need is the Form E (the main one)
All you have to do at this stage is complete that - it is a financial form which tells you what you need to provide at each stage.
There is no need need for "submissions" yet - once you have see your spouse's Form E you will need to identify what further information is needed - and what you believe are the "issues" between you
Please ask if you need further details