James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Can a mother stop the kids from seeing their father

Customer Question

Can a mother stop the kids from seeing their father for no reason, take him out of nursery cut all ties no contact and move house without their dad knowing
How old is the child and when did this happen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

One is 2 years old tomorrow and one is 5 in August. We have not seen the children since the 22nd December. We cant get any contact with her or the kids my son had been trying the nursery but no information was given he went down at one point to see the head teacher but she had kept David off. We have now found out she has moved house and he is no longer at this nursery we don't know when this has happened one of the children had to go into hospital but she didn't respond as to when and I think this has also happened as I said the last contact was the Nativity play on the 22nd December and we were all talking she has just cut the whole family off for no reason other than her and my son have been separated coming up for 2 years

is he named on the birth certificates?
Were they married?
Why did contact stop?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They are married and his name is ***** ***** birth certificate. We don't know why she just stopped contact. The last I had communication with her was on the 9th January and I have kept all the txts we have tried everything but she has blocked all calls from anyone she thinks is connected to Chris. We even tried a phone box but she put it down. We have a lawyer but my son needs legal aid and it is taking for ever.

Which part of the Uk are you in?