Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I've been sorting through all our paperwork and come across

Customer Question

I've been sorting through all our paperwork and come across a pile of receipts of my ex's which showed payments for expensive items on six different credit or debit cards. On his Form E he only declared three bank accounts although I always suspected he had more. We have already been to the FDR. It left a lot of loose ends and we are still only halfway to settling our finances Is it worth raising this now? (They may mean nothing. It almost seems petty, on the other hand it does demonstrate what a liar my ex is).
When do these relate to - and what evidence do you have linking them to undisclosed accounts?