Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My Wife has left me 4 times in the last 3 months and left me

Customer Question

My Wife has left me 4 times in the last 3 months and left me with the Children (13 & 9 year old). She is now saying that she needs the kids so she can get a house on the social? Where does this leave me. I want to keep the children in the family house with me?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Which part of the Uk are you in?
Do the children wish to live with her?
Who owns the property, how much is it worth and how much is outstanding on them mortgage?