Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My 3 year old son lives with my ex-wife, we have been apart

Customer Question

My 3 year old son lives with my ex-wife, we have been apart since he was 6 months old and i have always paid monthly child support and seen him every other weekend since this time. I am in the armed forces and get moved around a lot but have still maintained visitation every other weekend. We both now have new partners and my ex-wife is being very difficult and has taken my son out of the country without my knowledge or permission and is now trying to control and restrict when and how i see him? What are my rights as a father?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The £19 has already been paid, so will be happy to wait in hope of getting a response please?
Many thanks.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your question and my apologies for the delay
What changes is she trying to make to the Contact pattern?