13262538

Clare. I am Adam dad, he wanted me to ask you this. As

Hi Clare.
I am Adam dad, he wanted me to ask you this.
As he missed Matthew so much he went into play school to look at him, but they saw each other and Matthew and Adam just sat down and cried, will this affect him seeing Matthew on the days we have asked for in the letter to his ex. he knows it was silly but Adam and Matthew love each other so much, and the school did not mind its the happiest that Matthew they said.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, we would like you to continue looking.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you and thank you for all the advice we have been given so far.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Thank you for your question and my apologies for the delay
No it will not make anything worse
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years