13262538

A friend has asked us if we can have a four year old live with

A friend has asked us if we can have a four year old live with us for a while, there. . is no finances involved. Can she live here with parental consent, we do not want to break the law, but we would like to help them.
with regards
Do both parents agree and how long is this likely to be for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes both parents agree and she will be here six to twelve months. they have requested this. They have recently moved here from Romania and are sorting out housing problems.

kind regards.

Will they be close by - or some way away?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They will be close by, five to ten minutes away.

There is nothing wrong in the child living with you with the Consent of the parents.
It woudl be helpful to you if they write a simple letter authorising you to deal with medical issue that arise when the child is in your care - which will mean that routine trips to the doctor and dentist can be dealt with by you rather than having to involve the parents
technically this is a Private Foster Care arrangement and it shoudl be reported to Social Services as such.
You can read more about that here
http://www.privatefostering.org.uk/pfcarer
Please ask if you need further details
C;are