13262538

I am a widowed, (single) grandparent to a single grandchild.

Customer Question

I am a widowed, (single) grandparent to a single grandchild. I would dearly love access, which I used to have, reasonably often and which was enjoyed by both parties. Now, grandchild is told to say no, and be very negative, about anything to do with me. How can I get thro to my daughter that she has to move on from problems she has had in the past, ie the death of her father, and concentrate on family unity and socialising with other family members and cousins etc. so that grsndchild has a NORMAL upbringing.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
How old is the child and what ocntact have you had in the past year?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have failed to answer my question in time and I have paid a fee, so I am out of pocket and would prefer not to have anything more to do with on-line solicitors

I did ask for more information without which I cannot answer the question.
Would you prefer a refund instead?