13262538

How long can the social services keep the father away from

How long can the social services keep the father away from the child before a judge would have to say 'the best interest of the child is no longer being upheld by keeping the father away, - this is too long'
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
That depends on the reasons that the Social Services have intervened.
Unless there is a Care Order in place the way forward is to apply for a Child Arrangement Order so that the court decides what time the children spend with their father.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I know if there is a Care Order in place, is the care order the child protection plan that has been in place since early November.

How can I know if it is still in place?

Does a child protection plan have an end, is it a definite 6 months?

The reasons the social services intervened is that the result of my wifes assault on 7y with emotional abuse on me, led me to video evidence her behavior. In doing that, they consider I was not seen protecting 7y from even more emotional harm through seeing me do that. However I am saving her future harm by exposing my wifes behavior in such a way that it can be addressed later on and not just ignored and overlooked.

The social worker says that I do not understand that I am a risk to harming the children, yet I have already owned up at the child protection plan conference to taking the video was not the best thing to do - as it made me more like an onlooker (and away from the present moment) And that in future I would rather run away round the block for 5 minutes whilst my wife calms down.

There is no Care Order in place - you would have been involved in the hearings
The Child Protection Plan is reviewed every six months when a decision is made as to whether or not it should continue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How could I discreetly find out if the child protection plan is continuing or not?

I suppose it still continues because I have not been informed otherwise, is that right?

It will continue until the next review meeting - then the issue will be discussed and decided again