13262538

My partners ex wife is verbally abusive to me and my children

Customer Question

My partners ex wife is verbally abusive to me and my children and claims that my son is her ex husbands child with me is there anything i can do to stop this abuse.
When was the last police involvement?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Clair, last year about late spring.

What has happened since then?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still very abusive when she comes to the door to pick up her son's I don't like her coming to the house. If I'm away she is abusive to the children. She has spread terrible things about me to my partners friends and family which are totally untrue and disgusting including the fact my son is my partners and mine and it happened while they were still married which is untrue. She took photographs without his consent and threatened to put them on facebook to show everyone. A couple of weeks ago she nearly caused an accident again in swindon taking photographs of me in a hire car because she thought we had a new car my partner has extensive text after text of false allegations about me and very abusive to him and me. I would just like to know if I can put a stop to her legally as I think this behavour will go on and on!

Is there any reason why handovers cannot take place away from your home?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no reason why not.

Does she send you texts and emails - or just your partner?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Clair hi, all I really need to know is there anything I can do to stop her abusive behaviour towards my family and I (legally)

To answer that I need to know the specifics of what is happening - hence the question regarding texts and emails I am afraid