Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Can you help with this question please ?I'm british and

Customer Question

Can you help with this question please ?
I'm british and live in the UK. I have 2 children 9 and 15. I am divorced and live with my boyfriend. I have full custody of the children and a court contact order stating my eh husband can see the children every Wednesday evening each week and Friday to Sunday every other weekend. I have stuck to this an am happy with this.
My kids went to stay with their father last night (Tuesday not Wednesday) and I'm fine with this. He is now pressuring me and the kids to let them stay with him on Thursday (tomorrow) night as well.
This is beyond what our court order states and I don't want to allow this. My ex-husband is claiming that because my 15 year old is over 14 she has the right to decide if she stays or not.
Can you please advise on
1. Is my 15 year old daughter allowed to stay another night, even though this is beyond the court order ?
2. What about my 9 year old ?
3. How do I respond to my ex-husband - I'd like to stick strictly to the court order.
Lee
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please continue searching for a professional that can help with my question,I am ok to wait.
Rachel
Why do they wish to stay another night - and what is your problem with them doing so?