13262538

Thanks advice. I agree my ex has full right to see

Thanks for your advice. I agree my ex has full right to see our daughter at weekends, But she works friday & saturdays and she seems unwilling to let me trade a day in the week for one at the weekend. I have tried in the past mediation/counselling routes but she is not interested and refused to agree to this.
My work allows me to flexible as to when I can see my daughter, so if she does decide to try and prevent me from spending time with my daughter, could I see a solicitor and get them to send a letter outlining a sensible timetable of days/nights? and if so how much would the solicitors charge me?!?
Your ex does not have the right to dictate contact
However there is little point in starting with a solicitor given that you cannot make a Court applictaion until you have been to a MIAM (mediation meeting) yourself.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your response.

Firstly, if I arrange and attend an MIAM meeting and my partner does not wish to attend, would there be any need to have any further mediation meetings, or is it usual to obtain a C100, court order etc.

If your ex refuses mediation then the next step is indeed a Court Application