Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am really concerned that I rely on my ex-partner

Customer Question

I am really concerned that I rely on my ex-partner for childcare support during the week, and he has now starting seeing a lady with 2 children not very long ago and now wants to introduce my daughter to her after only weeks of being together. How can I slow that process down to protect my child and know this will not happen again as he becomes abusive and difficult when trying to explain it is not about him but the child. I have gone through this suituation at least 3 times and this will be the 4th she is only 5 and I worry for her security.
How much time does your child spend with her father
How long have they actually been together?