13262538

My partner and I have been to a child protection conference regarding the wellbeing of

Hi, my partner and I have been to a child protection conference regarding the wellbeing of his son age 5 today. The information that was given regarding the care his mother is providing was shocking and scarey. The children in her care are being put on a child protection plan and social services are seeking legal advice on how to take this further. She is guilty of neglect, emotional abuse and allowing her partners to be physically abussive to the children. We no longer want my partners son to spend unsupervised time with his mother and are looking for advice on how to proceed.
What time does the child spend with her at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
At the moment he is with her Monday - Friday, and his dad Friday - Sunday. Except school holidays where dad has him majority. However, this is only due to practically of school, and dad would have him more if possible.
Could arrangements be made for the child to live with his father full time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Definitely. But mum doesn't want this
Will Social Services support the move?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, they are also seeking legal advice on the next steps.
In that case given the abuse your partner can make an Urgent Application to the Court for a Child Arrangement Order stating that the child lives with him.
The Form he needs is here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c100-eng.pdf
and here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c001a-eng.pdf
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details